Industry Reunited for a Successful CAMX Event
Nearly 4000 industry leaders and professionals, and close to 400 exhibiting companies gathered in person in Dallas, TX for the return of CAMX. Thank you to our sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, and attendees who invested their time and resources to ensure the monumental return of North America’s largest composites and advanced materials expo and conference.
What did People say About CAMX?
“The amount of exhibitors and sessions, I mean, at all times something interesting was happening inside CAMX. The amount of information and knowledge that is acquired is impressive.”
“There is a strong family/community flair.”
“All the information regarding new trends and the opportunity to connect with other companies”
“Very efficient way to have constructive meetings with numerous customers and prospects. I am new to this type of manufacturing and it was an eye opener and learned a lot of new techniques, new to me.”
Plug in with CAMX+
Missed CAMX this year? The experience continues online with CAMX+, a digital extension that allows you to see on-demand content as well as recorded sessions from the in-person expo through the end of the year. CAMX+ features:
- Recorded featured content from CAMX 2021
- 125+ on-demand sessions from leading experts
- General Session keynote presentation by Lockheed Martin’s Greg Ulmer
- Good Day, CAMX’s panel with Megan Multanen and Gary Multanen, of BestBath
- Virtual access to hundreds of exhibiting companies
Attended live in Dallas with a Full Conference Registration? CAMX+ access is included in your registration! Reminder: The CAMX+ platform is open until Dec. 31. CAMX+ registration closes Friday, Nov. 19.
2021 CAMX Awards Winners Showcase Industry Innovation
The 2021 CAMX Award winners were announced during the General Session at CAMX, recognizing two innovations that provide significant opportunities for the growth of composites and advanced materials in the marketplace. The awards are divided into two categories and embody the spirit of CAMX – Combined Strength. Unsurpassed Innovation.
The Combined Strength Award acknowledges a product that incorporates composite materials to solve a problem through teamwork and collaboration.
The Unsurpassed Innovation Award celebrates a product with a design that incorporates low-cost materials for high-volume applications to change the outlook of a particular market.
Exceptional New Research Showcased Through the Outstanding Technical Papers
The 2021 Outstanding Technical Paper Award winners were announced at CAMX in Dallas. Every year, CAMX recognizes outstanding research that will impact the next generation of composites innovation. CAMX technical papers cover critical areas that are important to the composites and advanced materials industry from business, applications, and research perspectives. Congratulations to this year’s winners:
- Fabrication and Applications of Vascular Composites in the Automotive Industry | Dr. Anthony M. Coppola
- Fabrication of Composite Truss Structures by Combination of Robotic Filament Winding and 3D Printed Adhesive Elements | Florian Denk, Alec Redmann, Jonas Nieschlag, Marius Dackweiler, Sven Coutandin, Daniel Miller, Sue Mecham, Tim A. Osswald, Jürgen Fleischer
- Grafting-based Thermoplastic-Thermoset Bonding for Aerospace Structures | Saurabh Vaidya, Wout De Backer, Michel J. L. van Tooren, Igor Luzinov
- Novel Environmentally Friendly Bio-Based Thermoset Resins and Performance | Curtis Goffinski
- The Benefits of FRP Bridge Decks for Rural Communities | John Unser, Jeff McCay, Scott Lewit, Henry Pate
- Thermal 3D Digital Image Correlation Measurements to Characterise Discontinuous Long Fibre Composite Parts | Dr. Sébastien Kohler, Samuel Stutz, Lionel Germanier, Frederic Perrottet, Nicolas Weibel
Stay Tuned for the CAMX Photo Gallery
Browse your favorite moments from CAMX and see what you missed. Use the CAMX Photo Gallery to view and download photos from CAMX 2021 – more details coming soon.
CAMX 2022 – Mark Your Calendar and Reserve Your Booth Now!
CAMX 2022 will take place in Anaheim, CA, USA on October 17 – 20, 2022. Exhibit space sales have begun, and the floor is half sold. If you didn’t reserve your exhibit space at CAMX, visit the CAMX website for more information or contact Efren Pavon and John Catapano to reserve your booth.
2022 Call for Abstracts
Consider sharing your expertise by submitting an Education Session or Technical Paper abstract for presentation at CAMX 2022. The Call for Abstracts will be open in December 2021 through February 2022. Stay tuned for updates and deadlines on next year’s show on the CAMX website.