Delivering the most robust Conference Program anywhere for the composites and advanced materials industries and hosted by industry thought leaders highlighting cutting edge research, CAMX offers timely topics and industry experts sharing their knowledge of over 100 different topics.
In addition to the robust offering of Conference Programming sessions during CAMX, attendees can take an in-depth look at specific topics with Tutorials. These three-hour courses, held on Monday, September 23, immerse attendees into a single area of focus. Explore the latest innovations in a comprehensive learning environment. Tutorials are included with a Premium registration or are available for purchase individually with all other registration types.
CAMX 2019 Tutorial Information:
- Fundamentals of Textile Technology for Advanced Composite Materials
- Composites Processing Technology – Reduced Risk by Using Digital Tools
- 3D Printed Parts Qualification and Effect of Defects
- Engineering Concepts and Applications of Architectural and Structural FRP Materials
- Thermoplastics Composites: Technology, Applications and Developments in Aerospace
- Manufacturing of Honeycomb Sandwich Structures by Co-Cure Processing
- Troubleshooting Composites Production
Technical Papers are 25-minute presentations and include formal written research papers reviewed by industry peers. Find presentations that address critical areas important to the composites and advanced materials industry from business, applications, and research perspectives.
Education Sessions are 55 minutes long and are not accompanied by formal research papers, instead they focus more on case studies, best practices, issue reviews, etc. These sessions are presented as lectures, panels, and/or discussions by subject area experts and will provide you with valuable information in a multitude of areas.