Can’t join CAMX in person, take advantage of CAMX+, a new, digital extension that allows you to see on-demand content offered at the in-person expo starting Tuesday, October 19 at 8:00 AM EDT.
What is CAMX+
CAMX understands that not everyone is going to be able to join us in-person. That’s why we’re including a digital extension of the in-person experience: CAMX+. This new feature will give our remote attendees a chance to participate in some of the CAMX experiences from anywhere in the world.
As a CAMX+ attendee, you’ll be able to see some of the same content as our in-person guests, and you will be able to enjoy a plethora of the world-class, educational sessions on-demand, with the hopes that it’ll tempt you to join us in person in 2022. CAMX+ is gated so that all visitors can preview the schedule and description information, but only the correct badge types can access on-demand content.
Click here to access CAMX+ and the full conference schedule. After you register for CAMX, you can use your registering email to create your MyCAMX Planner account, which will allow you to access all the key components of your registration that are outlined below. This same information can be accessed via the CAMX App, found in the Apple or Google Play stores by searching "CAMX 2021”. When in Dallas, the most current onsite announcements and updates will be available through the app, and it can be used to search the exhibit hall and conference program. Use the app’s MyCAMX Planner to set-up appointments and create your own schedule. Any updates made on the MyCAMX Planner page will translate to your app.
FAQs - What you need to know
- The 40+ sessions that are available as on-demand only will be available to all CAMX+ and onsite full conference attendees beginning on Tuesday, October 19 at 8:00 am. There is no live component or Q&A to these sessions. Click here to view sessions that are on-demand only.
- Pre-recorded, on-demand versions of the Technical Papers and Education Sessions hosted in Dallas will be available at the start of each session. For example, for a tech paper that is presented in Dallas on Wednesday at 10 am Central Time, the recording will also be available to CAMX+ attendees on Wednesday at 10 am Central Time.
- There are several sessions that are not being recorded; they are available in Dallas only but are included in the proceedings, available the week after CAMX. These sessions are noted accordingly in their description.
- Featured and Keynote Sessions are being recorded and will be available on CAMX+ the week after CAMX – we’ll be sure to let you know when they become available! Thursday’s featured session on thermoplastic composites will not be available on-demand.
- CAMX+ is available until December 31.