Media outlets and industry publications are encouraged to attend CAMX and cover all of the developments of the tradeshow during the jam-packed three-day event. CAMX offers an array of press services and amenities, as well as registration options for press to attend CAMX at a reduced rate.
All press must be registered for CAMX. To register as press, contact Cris Irvon McClinton. Be sure to indicate that you are registering as press. Press registrations are subject to CAMX approval.
Press Room Amenities, Services & Hours
The CAMX Press Room is the home base for all registered CAMX Media. The Press Room will provide the following resources for your convenience:
- Broadcast Room / Interview Room: The press room, can be used by media for interviews on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact Barry Black at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need to book the space for an interview.
- Business Services: Working Press may use business services in the Press Room, including the following: hard line internet hook up, charging areas to allow you to keep your electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc. operating.
- Complimentary Refreshments: Pastries and beverages will be available in the early morning and in the afternoon in the press room. Coffee, tea and cold water will be available throughout the day.
- Media Professionalism: Please respect common Press Room Rules that applies to media professionals attending the show. For instance, CAMX requires media members who plan to take still photographs or video on the show floor to request permission before shooting close-ups of any products or individuals.
- Personal Assistance: If you need assistance with anything, please ask a member of the press room staff. Members of CAMX communications team, who staff the press room, will make every effort to assist you.
- Press Kits: A selection of press kits, news releases, photographs and other information provided by exhibiting companies will be available in the press room. CAMX and exhibiting company press releases are available here.
- CAMX Mobile: This smartphone app can help you navigate the show floor and find new products and services, among other helpful uses.
- Working Press Area: Tables, chairs, electrical outlets and hard line internet hook-ups are available for your use. CAMX encourages you to bring your laptop or other portable writing device to use in this area, though there will be several PC desktop computers, all connected to printers and with Internet connection, available to media to use for CAMX work-related purposes.
- Press Room Hours of Operation: Tuesday, September 22nd, Wednesday September 23rd, Thursday, September 24th.