Charles Kuehmann of Spacex/Tesla Speaking at CAMX
Don’t miss CAMX 2018’s General Session featuring Dr. Charles Kuehmann, current Vice President of Materials Engineering for both SpaceX and Tesla Motors and former product design leader at Apple. Charles will share his insights on delivering materials innovations in areas such as high-speed travel, electric cars and space travel. He’ll also touch on some of the advantages of working in both automotive and aerospace, and why its advantageous to leverage technologies and materials across both sectors. The session is open to all attendees…register today!
It’s Not Too Late to Join Us for CAMX
CAMX opens on Monday with Pre-Conference Tutorials and receptions, featuring some of the best thought and business leaders from around the world who will be on hand to present the latest advancements in composites manufacturing and product design. This is your best opportunity in North America to meet with so many composites professionals and stay on top of the latest developments. You can still register and book rooms for CAMX 2018, so we encourage you to join us!
MYCAMX: Find Exhibitors and Schedule Meetings
Using MyCAMX Planner is a great way to make your time onsite more thorough and efficient. The planning tools available to you include:
- Find and select exhibitors to visit
- View facility maps to navigate the exhibit hall and conference program
- Create a customized Conference Program plan
- Schedule meetings with exhibitors…and more!
You can also download the CAMX App (CAMX 2018 in the Apple and Google Play stores) to have the MyCAMX Planner tools on your mobile device.
Download the CAMX App Before Arriving Onsite
The CAMX App is now available for Android and Apple users. Convenient features within the app will help you get the most out of your CAMX experience and time while onsite, including:
- A custom planner — don’t miss those key presentations and events you wanted to see! Share your schedule with colleagues.
- Exhibit Hall Floor Plan — bookmark your favorite exhibitors and add them to your daily itinerary.
- List of exhibiting companies — find booth locations, company descriptions, product categories and more.
- Event details for presentations, panels and lectures — search by date, speaker or track for presentation information.
- Local information — find the best restaurants and attractions in the area.
Composites One and Closed Mold Alliance Demo Zone
Discover some of the best takeaways for aerospace, automotive, marine, architecture and consumer recreation markets when you stop by the Composites One and the Closed Mold Alliance Demonstration Zone with practical demonstrations throughout CAMX for key process techniques that will help you work smarter, faster and more efficiently. Watch demonstrations featuring advanced materials like prepreg, carbon fiber and epoxy, along with processes such as light RTM and vacuum infusion, and cutting-edge technology such as 3D printing. They will also highlight some traditional products, including resin, reinforcements and processing materials. Learn more.
Innovation Park: New Exhibitor Zone
Looking for potential new partners and supplier companies? CAMX’s Innovation Park New Exhibitor Zone is designed to make it easy to identify new companies and start-ups who have never before exhibited at CAMX. Find out what these companies can do and how they might benefit you and your business.
CAMX has many new exhibiting companies this year, and not all are featured in Innovation Park. See a full list of new exhibits here, and make sure to seek out their booths!
Stay Connected – and Share Your Experience while at CAMX
Join the CAMX social media communities to receive updates on speakers, exhibiting companies, session topics, product displays and demonstrations, as well as technology and innovation. Plus, watch videos, crowdsource your questions and network with fellow attendees.
Before you arrive, tell others about what innovations you’re most interested in seeing at CAMX…it’s your CAMX experience! Share it! Use the hashtag #CAMX18 on your posts.
- Twitter – http://twitter.com/the_camx
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/thecamx
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/5123395