CAMX 2022 Anaheim Safety Message
IMPORTANT NOTE: CAMX staff continues to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 variants, including the latest, Omicron, and we are following the federal, state, county, city and convention center policies regarding COVID preventative measures.
Effective December 15, 2021, the California Department of Public Health is requiring:
- Masks to be worn in all indoor public settings, regardless of vaccination status, through February 15, 2022 (surgical masks or higher-level respirators are recommended). Further recommendations will be made as needed.
- Attendees to provide one of the following prior to attending an event:
- Proof of vaccination
- OR a negative antigen COVID-19 test within one day of the event
- OR a negative PCR test within 2 days of the event
More information will be made available on how to provide any required documentation at the time of CAMX as we get closer to the event. For more information view Visit Anaheim’s Health and Safety Measures.
According to the latest Freeman & Epistemix Delta Impact Study, in-person business events can happen safely, despite the increased delta and seasonal increase in COVID cases. Some key takeaways from the report include:
- Participants (including attendees, exhibitors, staff) have a vaccination rate of 80% or greater (and climbing), imparting a coverage ratio that drastically cuts the transmissibility of COVID-19 at such events. Coupling the controllable nature of events + industry vaccination rates, attending an event is no riskier than most normal daily activities.
- In-person business events have high vaccination rates which drastically cuts the transmissibility of COVID-19.